diy nursery mobile

When my due date was quickly approaching (Oct. 30) I realized I hadn't made a mobile for the nursery yet. As I've been wanting too since putting the nursery together. So I decided I'd finally make it happen using materials I already had in my craft box. 




I made a mock up sketch of the layout of the birds to know how many to make, what size and color. This helped me out as it was what initially what held me back when starting this project in the first place.

When you don't know where to take something sometimes it either inspires you to find a solution or holds you back from ever starting a project. So once I sketched it out, it helped tremendously! 

Final Product